Established California Attorney Handles Family Law and Probate Matters
Committed Riverside advocate provides sensible counsel to Southern Californians
Since 1988, Ellen Weinfurtner has helped Southern Californians achieve sensible resolutions to daunting legal challenges. My firm advocates for clients in a variety of family law and probate matters. From my office in Riverside, I draw on more than 40 years of legal experience to represent residents of Riverside, Hemet, Temecula, Corona, and other Riverside County locations. Whether it’s a guardianship or conservatorship or helping to resolve a contested divorce, I have the skill and experience to achieve the outcome my clients seek.
Reputable Riverside lawyer guides clients with skill and compassion
In both family law and probate matters, I am dedicated to my clients’ welfare. Over more than four decades of providing legal support to residents of Southern California, I’ve become known for:
- Careful strategic planning — Whether preparing for a child custody hearing or ensuring that your will accurately reflects your final wishes, I use my experience and keen attention to detail to craft a strategy that best positions you for success.
- Understanding family needs — Many of the issues I handle require me to help my clients make appropriate decisions for the good of their families. I can help you understand the consequences of different legal approaches for you and your family.
- One-on-one attention — Considering the personal nature of many family law and estate planning matters, I believe that getting to know my clients and their individualized needs in face-to-face meetings is the only way to understand how to best achieve their goals.
I strive to ensure you feel confident in my abilities. You can count on me to work tirelessly to help you resolve even the most difficult legal challenges.
Experienced family law and estate planning counselor helps you make informed decisions
With a thorough understanding of California law and extensive experience guiding clients through the legal system, I can assist you with family law and estate planning matters involving:
- Divorce — Whether the end of your marriage is amicable or contentious, I advocate for your rights in divorce and assist with spousal support, community property division and other relevant issues.
- Child custody and support — When you need trusted counsel for child custody, support or modifications of support orders, I will ensure the courts have accurate information when making determinations that are truly in the best interests of your children.
- Adoption — My firm helps Californians navigate the adoption process when they wish to add to their families.
- Wills and trusts — By drafting detailed and sound wills and trusts, I help clients specify their final wishes and preserve their assets while protecting their loved ones. I can also review existing documents to make sure they’re updated and accurate.
- Probate and estate administration — If you’ve been named executor of an estate, my firm will guide you through the probate process so the deceased’s estate is administered properly. I also represent clients in probate litigation when disputes arise among beneficiaries or wills are contested.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — To ensure minor children or vulnerable adults are cared for in the event of your death, I can help you establish guardianships and conservatorships that name trusted people to care for those who depend upon you.
- Trust administration — I provide ethical and meticulous trust administration services as well as reliable advice to trustees to ensure fund investments and asset distribution are handled in accordance with the trust’s terms.
In all of these areas of the law, having an attorney you trust is essential. Through an initial consultation at my office, I hope to be able to explain how I can help so you can proceed with confidence.
Contact a seasoned Riverside family law and probate attorney
Ellen Weinfurtner represents Southern Californians in family law and probate matters. When you seek my help, you can be assured I will see you through your legal challenge from start to finish. Call me at 951-684-2130 or contact me online to schedule an initial consultation at my Riverside office.