Guardianships are probate proceedings for the appointment of an adult to care for a minor child or children for their person and/or estate.  The court appoints guardians for minors where a parent or parents are unable or unwilling to care for the minor or minors.  Frequently, you see such proceedings with grandparents or other relatives of the minors seeking to be appointed as guardians, where the parents’ custody is detrimental to the minors.

Contact a dedicated Riverside attorney skilled in crafting guardianship documents.
Call Ellen Weinfurtner Attorney at Law at 951-684-2130 today to schedule a consultation, or contact me online.